The Micro 3D laser from American DJ is perfect for any party looking for laser effects. The compact design and included hanging bracket means it can be hung or placed anywhere for projections onto the dance floor, walls or ceilings.
There are 2 main modes on board the Micro 3D, Auto or Sound Active, which can be used to control the various programs. These programs can be altered on the unit itself or via the wireless RF remote.
Specifications for the ADJ Micro 3D:
- Produces more than 200 green and red laser beams that rotate back and forth creating amazing effects that can be projected on a ceiling, wall or dance floor
- Compact case design
- 2 operational modes: Auto Mode (built-in programs), or Sound Active Mode
- Built-in programs can be changed with a push of a button on the unit or from the RF wireless remote
- Includes dual hanging bracket
- Complies with FDA standards
- Fan cooled - Power consumption: 9W max
- Green Laser: 30mW (532nm) Green laser
- Red Laser: 80mW (650nm) Red laser
- Includes UL Listed multi-voltage power supply: 12V DC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Includes RF Wireless Remote Control [Auto/Sound Control: Black Out: Color Change (R, G, R+G, Random): Rotation Control (Clockwise/Counterclockwise/Random)]
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 149x110x60mm
- Weight: 0,8 kg.
Specifications subject to change without notice Please note:
This laser effect is for DJ and home use, not intended for commercial use.
American DJ (ADJ) provide lighting and audio equipment for home and stage. Based out of LA, the worldwide operation brings quality DJ kit at affordable prices to the marketplace.
Standard UK postage is charged from £3.25 (Inc VAT) dependent on the weight and mail service used.
International postage is calculated by the weight (or volume) of the order depending on the mail service used. A total postage charge will be given in the Postage Options section of the Checkout after the relevant service has been chosen.
If you're not happy with your purchase in any way, simply return it to us within 14 days of delivery for a refund or exchange. All we ask is that you return the item in its original packaging with all the original tags attached. Please use the returns form and address label provided on the back of your receipt and include the form in your package.
If an item is faulty, please contact our customer services department who will advise you on how to proceed with a return or replacement.
When trying items on, please make sure that you are not wearing any perfume or deodorant and be careful not to mark the items in any way. We may be unable to accept returns if the items have been marked or are returned with any funny smells.
For full T&Cs on returns please refer to: http://www.chemical-records.co.uk/sc/information/returns